Funny Financial Quotes

By Ms Swapna → Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Funny Financial Quotes

"The only reason I made a commercial for American Express was to pay for my American Express bill." Peter Ustinov.

"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits." John Nelson.

"Gentlemen prefer bonds." Andrew Mellon.

"I told the Inland Revenue I didn't owe them a penny because I lived near the seaside." Ken Dodd.

"We didn't actually overspend our budget. The allocation simply fell short of our expenditure." Keith Davis.

"If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem." JP Getty.

"I've got all the money I'll ever need if I die by four o'clock this afternoon." Henry Youngman.

"To make a million, start with $900,000." Morton Shulman.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde

"A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist." Franklin Jones.

"Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." Robert Orben.

"Money is something you have to make in case you don't die." Max Asnas.

"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." George Raft.

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping." Bo Derek.

"Money is just the poor man's credit card." Marshall McLuhan.

"It's morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money." WC Fields.

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan

"If God only gave me a clear sign; like making a large deposit in my name at a swiss bank." Woody Allen .

"It's better to give than to lend and it costs about the same." Philip Gibbs.

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." Brendon Francis.

"I'm not a paranoid derranged millionaire. Goddamit, I'm a billionaire." Howard Hughes.

"I rob banks because that's where the money is." Willie Sutton.

"When you've got them by their wallets, their hearts and minds will follow." Fern Naito.

"Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery." Spike Milligan .

"Any man who has $10,000 left when he dies is a failure." Errol Flynn.

"My formula for success is rise early, work late and strike oil." JP Getty.

"I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons." Douglas Adams.

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." Woody Allen

"I have never been in a situation where having money made it worse." Clinton Jones.

"They were a people so primitive they did not know how to get money, except by working for it." Joseph Addison.

Post Tags:

Swap Alice

Website:

No Comment to " Funny Financial Quotes "